Beautiful 1973 Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Veloce.
Original and rare Australian delivered, matching numbers, rust free in its original silver colour.
With the prices of top Duettos hitting crazy figures the S2 Spiders are now on the rise and good ones are very rare. Arguably better looking and unquestionably better to drive the S2 combined the most powerful 2000 engine with the beautiful lightweight chrome bumper body to create the sweet spot in the classic 105 Spider range.
5 speed manual, twin cam engine, four wheel disc brakes and a limited slip diff were advanced sports car features back in the early ‘70’s.
This example was a well maintained car that had seen very little use in the past ten years. It was purchased as an unfinished project. Since then it has just undergone a year-long restoration keeping the originality of the car but refurbishing every part to create a beautiful, drivable appreciating classic.
The body has been professionally resprayed in its original and rare silver. Almost everything has been refurbished or replaced. No expense spared restoration by a perfectionist with a passion for Italian sports cars. OEM and best quality parts used wherever possible to keep the car completely original.
- New high quality German fabric hood professionally fitted
- All new interior including console and switches
- Dashboard sent to Melbourne for vacuum formed vinyl recovering
- All chrome new or polished to as-new
- Engine rebuilt 20,000 miles ago – serviced, tuned and engine bay detailed
- Gearbox rebuilt with new seals and all new syncros
- New OEM quality clutch
- Suspension overhauled – bushes, track rod ends and many other parts replaced
- New brake calipers, disks, pads and lines
- New Michelin tyres
- New windscreen and rubbers
Comprehensive history since the 80’s.
Would be one of the best kammtail spiders in Australia.
- There are no features available